The Immigration Supervisors of Panama allow the departure of minors to foreign territory only if they are accompanied by both parents.

In the absence of one or both parents, you are required to have a letter of authorization to travel.

The letter can only be authenticated if the parent is present at the Consulate. Attach copies of original birth certificate or copy of the minor ID. Also, the parent must bring their identification card and passport.