- Two (2) copies in color of the main page of the expired passport. If your passport has been lost or stolen, please see below under the heading “Renewal of lost or stolen passport”.
- Two (2) copies of the petitioner Panamanian Personal Identification Card (Cedula)
- Four (4) photographs
- Fill the application form (only hand print or typed will be accepted).
- Fill the Finger print form. In the fingerprint form you must place only 4 fingers of the right and left hand upright position and not on the sides, and thumbs must be placed horizontally.
- Digital Signature – Please sign as per your original signature in your ID / Cedula
* The process takes between 3 to 6 weeks
- YOU MUST REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT WITH A CONSULAR AGENT via email email@example.com (Mumbai) and firstname.lastname@example.org (New Delhi)
- PASSPORTS MUST BE REQUESTED IN PERSON ONLY SPECIAL CASES WILL BE PERMITTED BY POST AND PRIOR CONSULTATION AUTHORIZATION
- PROCEDURE STATUS WILL BE PROVIDED, HOWEVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING UP
Passport Photo Requirements:
- Passport size (size 35 mm wide x 45 mm high)
- Must be in colour, not glossy and with a white background
- Posture and frontal view
- Neutral facial expression, no smiles or do not show teeth
- Forehead and ears must be visible.
- Hair must be brushed back and tucked behind ears (If you have bangs, they must be pinned back)
- Only a pair of small earrings is allowed in women. No earrings allowed for men
- No hair accessories or high up do or extravagant hair styles
- No sleeveless shirts, cleavage showing
- No White tops
- No facial piercing, no coloured contact lenses and no glasses (even if you wear prescription glasses)
- No hoodies
- Do not wear light-coloured clothing
- Hijab allowed as long as it shows the face and ears.
Warning: We advised to follow the requirements to avoid any inconvenience. PHOTOS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE AFOREMENTIONED CRITERIAS, WILL BE SUBJECT TO DENIAL BY THE PANAMANIAN PASSPORT AUTHORITY.
For Underage or Minors
Including the requirements in the section Requirements for Panamanian Passport, you will also need:
- Signed letter from father and mother authorizing the Consulate to request the minor’s passport. (This document will be provided, signed and stamped by the consulate).
- Photocopy of personal identification card of the minor.
- Photocopy of personal identification card (cedula) of both mother and father of the minor. Call the consulate for exceptions
- If the minor is 13 years and older, they must sign their first and last name in the middle of a white sheet of paper 8 ½ x 11).
- They must also fill out and sign the certification of signature form “certification of signature”
FEES and PAYMENT:
REGULAR PASSPORTS (32 pages passport)
- $ 100.00 (Payable in Panama by a family member or authorized person) for other options please contact the emails: email@example.com (Mumbai) and firstname.lastname@example.org (New Delhi)
RETIREE ONLY PASSPORTS (32 pages passport)
Women: older than 55
Men: older than 60
- $ 50.00 (Payable in Panama by a family member or authorized person) for other options please contact the Consulate