“I am glad to take this opportunity to use my talents to serve my country and present all that Panama has to offer. Our objective is to strengthen relations and commitment to bring good service to our clients and Panamanians living in India”.
Ambassador and Consul General of Panama in India
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Post Degree in Business Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Advertisement
- Minor in Sales Managing
- Minor in Media Production
15 years of experience focusing on Regional Marketing for Latin America working at a variety of highly recognized global brands corporations focusing in areas such as: Direct Marketing, Consumers, Retailing and Wholesales, Medium Business and Large Enterprise, Education & Marketing Relationship.
Vice Consul of the Consulate General of Panama in Mumbai
Communication strategist, worked for diverse media companies and international
organizations in cooperation with governments, in areas such as public relations and corporate affairs. Devising communication strategies and public relations plans to promote visibility on social and humanitarian causes, fostering valuable relationships with international media, advocates and key individuals in the public and private sector.
- Master’s in Media and Communication Science, with emphasis in Strategic Communication and Public Relations
- Postgraduate studies in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Corporate Communication, Advertising & Media